The reasons for this blog: 1. To provide basic author information for students, teachers, librarians, etc. (Please see sidebar) 2. I think out loud a lot as I work through writing projects, and I'm trying to dump most of those thoughts here rather than on my friends.

Thursday, June 19, 2008

It looks like I may not get to write today, because I've had to do other stuff all day, and now I've got some other writerly obligations that must be attended to. I was thinking that if I work hard tomorrow, I'd have all day Saturday to myself for a nice deep dig of a readthrough on the second half. Then I remembered I have a family reunion in a town a couple of hours away. I need to stay home and work, but I didn't go to this reunion last year, and must go this time. So Saturday is pretty much shot, writing-wise.

I did get some of the last chapter written out yesterday. It's not wagging my tail. But it's there on paper, anyway. And it is the last chapter.

Maybe I can manage to do some smoothing and gruntwork (in this case, transitions) later tonight. We'll see.

Blog Archive