The reasons for this blog: 1. To provide basic author information for students, teachers, librarians, etc. (Please see sidebar) 2. I think out loud a lot as I work through writing projects, and I'm trying to dump most of those thoughts here rather than on my friends.

Monday, July 28, 2008

Okay, read through agent's notes many times, read through writer friend's comments on first eight or so chapters. I think I'm going to try restructuring from chapter three on. This will be interesting, because what I'm going to do is attempt to add in a chase from chapter three through the rest of the book. I'm not sure how this will actually work. Do they have to be fleeing every single second? Is it better if there's a quiet moment here and there? And for cripe's sake, if they're fleeing all the time, how can I get any information in? They won't have time to stop and talk.

Heck if I know. I'm clueless. Nevertheless, I'm diving in.

So here goes another crappy version. If there's a finite number of crappy versions to go through before I get it right, this will at least put me farther along the path.

Blog Archive