The reasons for this blog: 1. To provide basic author information for students, teachers, librarians, etc. (Please see sidebar) 2. I think out loud a lot as I work through writing projects, and I'm trying to dump most of those thoughts here rather than on my friends.

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Got a very little writing done. Mostly looked up stuff like copper water urns in 17th or 18th century western Europe. Obviously couldn't find much since I'm still saying "17th or 18th century." Almost everything I found is about hot water urns, so maybe I'm using the wrong keywords.

Also had some thoughts re. a certain chapter farther on, and that's actually what I was dabbling around in today. It requires some extensive scene setting (for me, anyway, considering I'm not very big on description) so I'm trying to get a picture in my head of the nitty gritty.

This is not very conducive to the big picture or to forward movement, but it will have to be done at some point, and I'd better do it now before my library books are due back. Although I'm pretty sure I need to recheck one because I'll keep using it for reference.

Blog Archive