The reasons for this blog: 1. To provide basic author information for students, teachers, librarians, etc. (Please see sidebar) 2. I think out loud a lot as I work through writing projects, and I'm trying to dump most of those thoughts here rather than on my friends.

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Put quite a bit of work in today, but I think I mostly spun my wheels. I spent the whole time on one chapter (I think it's chapter eight; not sure) and cut a bunch of stuff and reorganized. But something feels wrong. I don't know what. It just doesn't feel right, that's all.

Some questions:


Is it that the pace is taking a sudden nose dive?

Am I just unclear on the characters?

Does the chapter merely need a focus?

Do I need to figure out precisely how this chapter moves the story forward?


G*d forbid it should be all of the above.

Blog Archive