The reasons for this blog: 1. To provide basic author information for students, teachers, librarians, etc. (Please see sidebar) 2. I think out loud a lot as I work through writing projects, and I'm trying to dump most of those thoughts here rather than on my friends.

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Am very pleased with the morning's work. The first section looks good to me; it makes sense and feels fairly sharp and clear. That's around 19 pages that are good to go (first draft-wise), if you don't count the first four or so pages, which I don't because they're prologue and may change depending on the structure. But the rest is in voice and in pov and I feel like I've got a handle on it. So it can be done. That doesn't mean I have a clue how to do the same for the next section, but it's enough to give me hope and a good outlook.

Blog Archive