The reasons for this blog: 1. To provide basic author information for students, teachers, librarians, etc. (Please see sidebar) 2. I think out loud a lot as I work through writing projects, and I'm trying to dump most of those thoughts here rather than on my friends.

Monday, December 8, 2008

Another good writing day. I have no idea whether this particular order of events is going to work--I'm sure it will at least have to be modified--but I'm decently to page 50 or. I hope to keep the whole thing to 200 pages, although who knows whether that's realistic or not. Hmm, I've got around 6500 words in fifty pages, so that makes around, what, 30K words for the whole thing? Huh. Anyway, that gives a picture of what the ms looks like.

The densest part of it will be the author's note, because I'm absolutely planning to have one of those. I may even have a bibliography, just so anybody thinks twice before trying to nitpick me by bringing up a 300-ish Sparta, or something they read once in Homer. Although you know they will anyway.

Blog Archive