The reasons for this blog: 1. To provide basic author information for students, teachers, librarians, etc. (Please see sidebar) 2. I think out loud a lot as I work through writing projects, and I'm trying to dump most of those thoughts here rather than on my friends.

Friday, December 19, 2008

No writing today--too much going on and I'm dead tired. However, I'm so cranky that I might try to at least futz around with one paragraph, just to make myself feel that I accomplished something. I've got more things to do, then we'll see what time it is. Tomorrow is pretty busy, too--but I've got to work on my ms and not let my personal writing slide completely off the chart. Even though it has no practical value at this moment and is actually probably a millstone financially, I really do feel it's extremely important that I hang onto it. The more outside stuff piles on, the more I need to hang onto it, because it's the only thing that keeps me from becoming a soul-dead machine whose only purpose is meeting the needs of other people day after day after day.

And on that gloomy note, I'm going to drag a box of g-d Xmas decorations downstairs and unpack it. But I'm going to watch The Soup while I'm doing so, because I like The Soup, dammit! Ho ho ho!

Blog Archive