The reasons for this blog: 1. To provide basic author information for students, teachers, librarians, etc. (Please see sidebar) 2. I think out loud a lot as I work through writing projects, and I'm trying to dump most of those thoughts here rather than on my friends.

Friday, December 26, 2008

Today has turned out to be a lovely writing day, just chugging happily through the Menelaus section and getting some nice solid first-draft work done. I like him; he's such an awful, well-meaning, selfish, clueless putz. I probably wouldn't like him a bit, except I know he's always come in second at everything in his entire life while his brother was the big cheese. And now he's finally won, he's won the biggest prize of all and is the envy of all men--but he's going to lose it because he's so cluelessly selfish. Ha ha! Poor putz.

However, all this is a wee oasis of my own self-indulgence that must come to an end, because tomorrow I have to hit the ground running with this w-f-h project, and with the tutoring at night, I don't know if I'll be able to get much of my own writing time in. I'll try, but it'll be tough. Still, with school out for another week or so, maybe I can squeeze in a bit here or there. We'll see.

Blog Archive