The reasons for this blog: 1. To provide basic author information for students, teachers, librarians, etc. (Please see sidebar) 2. I think out loud a lot as I work through writing projects, and I'm trying to dump most of those thoughts here rather than on my friends.

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

No writing today. The only thought I had about my own writing was this: I have been working under fairly tight (albeit self-inflicted) constraints on my former GN, and now I'm working under ungodly rigid constraints for these w-f-h pieces, so it may be that when I have a chance to stop and breathe, I'll be compelled to pick up the swordfighting ms just because it's regular prose and I can sprawl and scrawl and spend pages sloppily writing words that don't do anything at all but flow and settle on the paper wherever they want, and damn the consequences.

Whoa, that is almost all one sentence. Talk about Freudian.

Blog Archive