The reasons for this blog: 1. To provide basic author information for students, teachers, librarians, etc. (Please see sidebar) 2. I think out loud a lot as I work through writing projects, and I'm trying to dump most of those thoughts here rather than on my friends.

Monday, April 20, 2009

Most excellent writing day. Been going at it all day, too--I'm very regretful that I have to stop, because I'm about 70% sure that when I get away from it and look back, I'll see that the whole day was for naught. Maybe even 75% sure. I did some really weird and disparate stuff today. However, I enjoyed the heck out of it and it all rolled along making sense at the time. Now I must put it away and for the next few days (probably the rest of the week) pour my efforts into something that will actually make money. It will be sad to come back to find that I did indeed spend an entire day off in left field. I hope I am kind to myself and don't get discouraged.

Blog Archive