The reasons for this blog: 1. To provide basic author information for students, teachers, librarians, etc. (Please see sidebar) 2. I think out loud a lot as I work through writing projects, and I'm trying to dump most of those thoughts here rather than on my friends.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Started pulling together another scene in the tough part--the same scene I was completely unable to visualize yesterday. For some reason, I pulled it up and thought, "Eh, I'll work on this." No idea why any of it suddenly made more sense than it did yesterday.

Unfortunately it's also time to hit the job-hunting trail. Past time, actually. Got one application in tonight. Blech. I don't know if I'll be able to keep writing this time around. I'm pretty sure I won't. This last round of trying to work and write at the same time really took it out of me.

That reminds me, I didn't mention that I'd decided to go ahead and stick in business-related posts anytime I feel like it. I realized that, in trying to avoid the topic, I'm aiding and abetting the implication that the only true, pure writers are those who hold themselves above the quest for filthy lucre. *&^%#! on that.

Blog Archive