The reasons for this blog: 1. To provide basic author information for students, teachers, librarians, etc. (Please see sidebar) 2. I think out loud a lot as I work through writing projects, and I'm trying to dump most of those thoughts here rather than on my friends.

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Feels like I may be gearing up for a nice bit of work on the former GN. I've got some notes I made during discussion with a fellow writer, and now have some ideas about stringing out the main problem area so it doesn't lie there like a big forbidding blob. I'm not quite sure how I'm going to try to tackle it, but am thinking I'll read through the ms making notes rather than just diving in and typing new stuff.* First, however, I need to get a clear idea in my head of what any changes need to accomplish or draw out. I might try to do that this weekend. Will see.


*Because I printed it out already. And I haven't looked at any of the ms in a while, so I ought to get a fairly fresh read, which would be ruined if I just dive in and start adding new stuff and trying to smooth it in with the old. I can't afford to waste a fresh read at this point--been working on it too long.